Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number table in Delivery

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Is there anyway to find out serial no table and filed from outbound delivery. F1 help only giving structure name but it did not help me to find out the table from structure through SE80. So is there anyway to find ?

Because I want to see the serial no created in VL01n in which table and field it stores.

Thanks

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor

Check table SER01.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

SER01-POSNR did not help me to find.

Regards

Sits

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor

Table SER01 is linked with table OBJK. Please check also table OBJK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

The link is like this:

For every transaction there is a Serial Number table available, like wise for the delivery the serial number table is : SER01.

Now, this table SER01 has a "Object List" field.

This Object List field value can be fetched from the OBJK table by passing the "Material #" & "Serial Number".

This is how the tables SER01 & OBJK are linked.

If you are looking for a possibility of getting the serial numbers by passing the Delivery, then use the below Function Module:

GET_SERNOS_OF_DOCUMENT

Please let me know for additional info, if any in this regard.

Regards

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

You told that Function Module. I need to see whatever serial no I entered into delivery those I need to check.

Thanks

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

Please go to SE37 tcode and enter the FM name : "GET_SERNOS_OF_DOCUMENT".

Then in the Import Parameters section - Go to Key_Data.... In that enter "SER01" against the field "TASER" and then enter the Delivery Number under the "LIEF_NR" and then execute - you will get the Material and Serial number...

Regards

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

During creation of delivery, I do not get plant in Exit program. Why I am asking because one material can assign to multiple plant and serial no. can be relevant for one plant but may not be relevant for another plant.

My requirement is I want to create serial no which should start with 100 and my program will check the z-table if material has already used in delivery then it should not start with 100 instead of that it will go 101 ...etc. So how I should bring Plant during creation mode of delivery or is there any other logic.

Thanks

Sits

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

If you google with "scn,sap serial number in delivery" you will get many links (some from 2007). Please search SCN first and check rules of engagement.

regards,

Amol