cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A challenging requirement with Link to Bills

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i have made Actual/Plan Cost report based on InfoCube 0CCA_C20 with Bex Analyser. But The department Finance has told me that in the Report, they need a Link to all Bill Document and when they click on the Link, The related Bill to Cost element will be displayed in PDF.

They show me how they did it in R3, and they ask me if i can do the same with the Report on BW

I have no Idea about this Link.

Futher more, they ask me how to set Access Roll for each Cost Center Leader, that mean the Cost Center Leader should only see the Cost Center, for which they are responsible.

Can you please help me how to do that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Communication with ECC : try to analyze the RRI solution, first in documentation of OLAP Engine / Special OLAP Functions and Services read  Using the Report-Report Interface. You will be required to work with ECC Abaper to create a customer report that generates and displays the required pdf, just work witjh them when Changing and Creating Sender/Receiver Assignments. (defining parameter to transfer to identify billing documents)

You could also develop the report on BW size if you already have an Info-provider to get list of invoice.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pha,

using RRI concenpt (tcode: RSBBS), you can allow users to Jump from actual/plan cost report to billing document report which is in source system, you can go through the links provided by Raymond to understand how this works.

And regarding the Cost Center authorization, you need to create authorization object along with authorization role for each cost center , then assign these roles to users with respective to their cost center .. you can find many documents related to this in scn.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pha,

There is concept of RRI..Report to Report Interface...can you google and check this functionality.

This will help you achieve your requirement.

regards

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

Thanks for your reply. But the thing is billing document in pdf file. They want to see the scan of each bill/invoice to check the content.

And the bill pdf file is only stored some where in r3. We could not load pdf file in bw right?

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pha,

From SAP BW system we can connect to ECC Via RRI using RFC.

In ECC , we can use VF03 which is display of Billing Document...it may not be PDF format...but we can display the billing details in VF03.

regards

SVU