cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Skip QM work center or Deconsolidation if its not-relevent for inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my POSC  setup for QM, it always forcing me to move product tom QM work center even of the material is not QM managed.

If the stock type F1 during delivery creation which doesn't require QM , how to skip QM step/work center.

The same question applicable for De-consolidation too, if i got single product in a HU, system should not force to move to DECON work center rather skip and go for next step.

Any suggestion on this.

Thanks,

Ganesan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nikhilnegi1
Participant
0 Kudos

You have to follow the below steps:

In POSC setup, you should have marked Rule based indicator and also have maintained WPT and destination storage/Bin details.

IB02->QIS->IB03

make sure you have QIS step assigned to your inspection rule.

Check table - QALS-Process_step field, This should be filled with Quality step after the quality lot creation.

Regards,

Nikhil Negi

0 Kudos

Yes its working thanks Jurgen...

I implemented POSC with Unloading, Deconsolidation, QIS & Putaway POSC in embedded EWM & i am able to skip the QIS step for the products which are not subjected to Quality after deconsolidation...

Explorer

hello, could you please share how did you set this? I have a busines requirement for a deconsolidation before quality inspection but the setting did not work properly thank you very much,regards

nikhilnegi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdelkadar,

You have to follow the below steps:

In POSC setup, you should have marked Rule based indicator and also have maintained WPT and destination storage/Bin details.

make sure you have QIS step assigned to your inspection rule.

Check table - QALS-Process_step field, This should be filled with Quality step after the quality lot creation.

Regards,

Nikhil Negi

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, how are your process oriented storage control settings? Not the storage control process, but where you assign the bins? For QM you have to enter a bin, but you can additionally flag Rule-based. That should prevent moving to the QM work center in case you have no QM step.

For deconsolidation it is a little bit more complex, but generally you also use the flag Rule-based to control it.

Brgds

Juergen