cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Change - Listing of NON SAP Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afternoon All

I am currently sitting with a Big Issue. When I select my Admin Change as a type in ITSM, I am unable to list all my NON SAP system.

How do I config my Solman system so that ITSM can read and display my NON SAP systems?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just some things to add to Prakhar's answer:

1. you should use General Change: 2047987 - Why does Admin Change not allow non-SAP Ibase component to be selected? - Solution Manager...
  2. how-to register non-SAP systems in LMDB (look for .pdf in the end of the article): Creating Unspecific Cluster System - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

BR,

Artem

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lando,

The sm_crm search report should have a column for component which can help you with it.

Basically you need to register all your non SAP system to SLD which gets migrated to LMDB and then you have a IBASE on top of it.

Thus, in the Change Document - General Change not Admin change you can filter on this column to produce the report.

Please note Admin change is for managed non transportable changes of SAP landscape and General Change is more relevant for non SAP change ....pls check below

Processing General Changes - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can you share screen shots which item you are referring to.

Further you have to create the ibase for non sap system then it will be available.

Please find below link for more information, I hope it will help.

How to work with IBases in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Incident Management - Solution Manager - SCN Wik...

Thanks

Rishav