cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a sales order with an existing inbound idoc. Please help!!!!!

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to create a sales order through an existing inbound idoc. The idoc has already been processed successfully.

I would like to modify the details in the idoc like order type, p.o num, sales area, material number.

Please let me know how to modify these values and reprocess the same  idoc.

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

thanks a lot. It was very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lalitha,

As suggested by Venugopal, the correct transaction for your requirement is WE19. You can enter your successfully processed IDoc number there and go inside to change values. Once you go in, you will see all segments in your Idoc and you can click on each to change values. If you want to know about any specific segment you can use transaction WE31 and for IDoc documentation, you can use WE60 transaction.

Once your changes are done, click on the button option "Standard Inbound" to process the IDoc. Depend on your system settings, you will be able to create a sales order (For example some systems are not allowed to create sales orders with same customer PO number).

If you want more details on IDoc processing, I would suggest you to read below.

IDoc Processing

Process Inbound IDOCs Using Serialization

Thanks much

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

Please go to the WE19 tcode and then provide your IDOC number and use the existing details from that IDOC and modify certain details as required and retrigger a new IDOC.

Regards