cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Deliveries - Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I need your help regarding the partner function into the header of an outbound delivery (VL03N).

I can not understand where the outbound delivery takes the data partner function "SP Forwarding Agent". What master data can I look? I tried to search into the Ship to Party (XD03) but I found no records regarding the forwarding agent partner.

Thank you for the support

Giorgio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please provide details on the process. Does the delivery have a preceding sales order? If yes, the partner functions will be taken from there (and in the sales order they are taken from sold-to-party). In the Ship-to-Party (XD03) did you check the sales area data, tab "partner functions"? Did you check the sales area data for the same sales area (sales organization, distribution channel, division) as contained in the delivery (header and item level: tab "administration")?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about sale order?  If the mater data don't have the Forwarding Agent, then check the assignment in SPRO for "Set Up Partner Determination for Delivery"

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giorgio,

Forwarding agent is a transportation service agent (vendor). You can check in XK02/XK03 or table LFA1 in SE16.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shatrunghan for the answer but due to I have Transfer Produczion ZU orders I can not get the vendor number. I only have the supplying plant number. How can I get it?

Thanky again

Giorgio

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Enter your plant code in field WERKS on table LFA1 than you can get the vendor number.

Regards,

Shatrughan