Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query related to BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have newly started working in BPM.

I have already gone through some link. If anyone share the link how to monitor the full process flow ?And How to know the triggering point means from which actually interface the input has come to BPM?

Thanks,

Arthita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

You mean CCBPM(dual stack PI) or NWBPM (single stack) ???

As for knowing the triggering point: what I do is :

1)For any interface either it starts from Sender Agreement /ICO or receiver determination (in case of proxy and idoc).Also remember that the starting interface would "Category as outbound " whereas for interface which is used in BPM is abstract.

So,just look for the sender service interface which is not abstract and do a "where used " , it will show you the sender agreement(SA) , using that SA you would know which channel is used  for triggering the BPM.

Or directly go to Integration directory->service without party->integration process->select your IP->do a where used ->in the result only one SA would be there ,use that to see the sender channel.

For monitoring, please refer the below link.

Monitoring Messages Across PI and BPM in the BPM Log Viewer - Process Orchestration - SAP Library

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arthita,

Go to NWA->Operations->Processes and Tasks->Manage process.

Here you can see the BPM processes with all the status(Error,Success and runnning)

Triggering the process starts with interface.When you call this interface(send message) BPM process will be initiated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is ccBPM.SAP PI version is 7.4, dual stack.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For CCBPM you can monitor the messages and process in SXMB_MONI_BPE.

And for you will import th process as Business component in ID and use the same

Refer the below link for a sample CCBPM scenario

http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm/blog/2014/01/30/simple-bpm-scenario