Did you mean: 

Issues with APO reports after upgrade from SCM 3.1 to 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue in two reports:

1. /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE
  2. /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

Background: We are using APO DP here. APO system upgraded from 3.1 to 5.0 recently. Live cache has been installed.

liveCache Version is -   W64/AMD64 7.6.03   Build 008-123-159-187

While using report ‘/SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE’ to load cube data to planning area getting program generation error (11.jpg)  and runtime error of MESSAGE TYPE X (APO Sandbox.jpg).  While going to ‘selection condition’ as shown in attachment 11.jpg, it gives program generation error. I checked POS, Planning area and Infocube and everything seems fine.

So I am selecting relevant variant and executing the report w/o checking ‘selection condition’ but its resulting in runtime error of MESSAGE TYPE X

SAP Msg is open and they suggested to activate Planning object structure again but this not helped. Discussion with SAP is in progress.

While execution of another report – ‘/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK’ getting runtime error of ‘DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR’ (1.jpg). I see and checked lot of SCN threads for this but nothing seems helping. Basis and Abap teams also looking into this.

Has anyone faced these issues earlier? Your inputs/suggestions/thoughts please for resolution of these issues. Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Thanks,

Dinkar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinkar

Can you check the additional setting and see if you are using Parallel processing profiles.

If you, please play around with selection will not be locked or cancel job if selection can´t be locked.

Also check OSS note : 1388262 - Collective note in order to avoid unexpected locking issues

I think this will help you to fix the issue. please let us know if this information helps you.

Thank

Amol

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Parallel processing profile is not used here. i checked 0001388262 and seems not useful as during reports executions no where i am getting locking error.

1461753 seems useful. Checking further and will let you know the results.

Thanks,

Dinkar..