cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Open App Error in "Manage Outgoing Checks( S/4 HANA 1511) Fiori App"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am implementing "Manage Outgoing Checks" Transactional app on my system (S/4 HANA 1511). I have activated desired UI5 and oData services as mentioned in Fiori apps Library. While clicking on tile I am getting following error :-

Could Not Open Error- Please Try Again Letter.

Here are the system details on which I am implementing the same. ( We are using Embedded Approach)

UIAPFI70
-
UI SFIN
SAP_UI
-
SAP_GWFND
-
UIS4HOP1
-
UI for S/4HANA On Premise
S4CORE
-
S4CORE

Attached are the snapshots of error and console log.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks

Parth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Do you have any solution yet? I'm having the same issue for banking apps.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Wouter

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parth Budhiraja,

This error mainly occurs for either of the below reasons

1) Inactive ICF nodes : Please make sure that the ICF service FIN_CHECKMNG is activated in two locations.

Default_Host>SAP>BC>BSP>SAP>FIN_CHECKMNG

Default_Host>SAP>BC>UI5_UI5>SAP>FIN_CHECKMNG

2) Wrong configuration in system alias : Make Sure the system alias is configured properly.

Its always a good practise to clear the cache by running the report /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES in the front end server.

If other apps are working good then the chances of failure are more with (1) and OData service activation.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy

Thanks for your inputs.

Both oData service FAP_OUTGOING_CHECKS_SRV and UI5 service FIN_CHECKMNG are in place.

I did clear the cache as mentioned by you, but still the issue persists.

I am getting exactly the same error while running Manage Checkbooks application. I guess  It's not related to UI5 or oData service corresponding to particular applications any more.

Thanks

Parth Budhraja

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check and update the support packs to the latest. They are currently at the base versions.

For ex: i see SAP_GWFND , SAP_UI, UIAPF 170 300, UIs4HOP1 100 has 7.50 sp01 available. Please update the other patches also to the latest.

Regards

Virinchy

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

Negative cache is basically happens due to the way UI5 app loads in files. When you run UI5 you load up a specific file which is the sapui5-core.js file (Name isn’t quite right)

From here the UI5 files loads in other files via a particular file loading process(se38 - /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD) , what happens though with each file that is loaded in is the browser caches that file. Now if a file is loaded in but it has a problem in it the script/application can’t run the file correctly however it is still cached. This triggers the negative cache issue as basically the file is cached but there is a problem with it so what ever is stored in the cache the browser is saying is bad and will always cause an issue.

The first fix is to clear the cache, after that if it doesn’t work you need to look at why that particular file is broken/screwed up.

Perform below steps for cache clearing from Server side:

Tcodes:

1. /n/IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP,
  2. /n/IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP,

Goto SE38:

1. run report /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES, F8, select “Execution Mode”, hit F8
  2. run report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP
  3. run report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE
  4. run report CHIP_RESET_CATALOG_CACHE
  5. run report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE

Go to transaction SMICM

1. Menu options – GOTO – HTTP Plugin – Server Cache – Invalidate Locally and Globally

Browser Cache:

Clear your browser cache and open in new incognito window(Chrome) or

inprivate browsing(Internet Explorer).

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VP

Thanks for your inputs.

Yes our system exists on SP 00 (Initial Stack) version which is a pre-requisite for this app to run.  Still I will tell Basis team to update it to latest.

Regards

Parth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

I tried what you said but it did not work for me. Are there any chances to see what particular file is causing rendering issues or rather say which file is broken?

Thanks

Parth

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

There are certain central libraries related to SFIN such as fin_lib, fin_arp_lib_cl,fin_arp_lib_li

Please check whether they are activated in SICF.

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Thanks for your inputs. I cross checked the services you mentioned, they all are in place.

Is there anything else I might be missing?

Regards

Parth

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

This seems to be an issue with some central library service(s) related to SFIN Apps. Please try deactivating and activating them and then clear the cache and try.

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

I have re-activated all the services you mentioned, cleared all the caches, still there is same issue.

Thanks

Parth

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Did you perform an update to SP01 to see if it is working ?

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet, it is pending with  BASIS team against some authorization.

Regards

Parth

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

Check whether you have activated FAP_OUTGOING_CHECKS_SRV service?

thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

Yep both oData service FAP_OUTGOING_CHECKS_SRV and UI5 service FIN_CHECKMNG are in place.

Thanks

Parth