cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Assign an Entry List to an User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I want to know if there is any way to assign an Entry List of Measuring Points by default to an user?,

What I want to achieve is that the user can sign in to the Rounds Manager Application and find the entry list already assigned to him, without he having to search for it.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you can have a separate Tab to display all the measurement points in the landing page itself(main screen set).

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

could this be made so for different users I can assign different measuring points?

I have 6 different users all with different rounds so I think it would be better if each user can have by default his own round and not having to search it every time he does it.

Thanks,

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

William,

Let us say that the measuring points is retrieved from a complex table (based on user or all users), then to display it on the Rounds Manager screen (in the screen or your newly created screen), you can create a Display Filter rule to only show the values assigned to that said user.

Theory:  In the SAP Eclipse Agentry Editor:

1) Design or use an existing screen that displayes the Measuring points from a complex table.

2) Design your filter rule to display only values from a specific user.

Another way is to control the input from the backend to only download specific to a user (parameter) via using the configPanel.

At the end of the day if you either use rules or control via filter in the configpanel, both solutions may work.

If you need more assistance here, you may reach out to your SAP AE to get SAP services (certified) in SMP 3.0 and Rounds Manager to work it for you.

Hope this helps.

Sap Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I think your right, the backend filter using a parameter for every user might be the closest thing to what I think we should do.

Thanks for your reply.

Answers (0)