SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dunning proposal help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Apologies if this is has been asked before or really basic. Just looking for help/shortcuts with the dunning proposal.

I have used SAPs Dunning proposal to reconcile against my accounts and create a final spool manually before our statements/chasing documents are printed and sent.

I am currently running through each separate account in the proposal and manually dropping the level where applicable.

Is it possible to select multiple items in the dunning proposal in order to drop everything in batches (e.g. level 3s to 2s and then level 4s to 3s) rather than running through each line where a change is necessary, which over the course of all our ledgers is quite extensive?

Again if this has been answered previously could you point me in the right direction?

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

So, you can get all such dunning proposal who have dunned to say level 4 in your current proposal run.

Yon can use the transaction code FPM3 where you can provide the list of such BPs where you have to reset the levels, and give date ID, identification of your proposal run along with the dunning procedure and dunning level (say 4). And then execute the transaction.

When you come to the next screen, you can review and select such records and then use the button "cancel dunning notice" (Shift +F8). It will then reverse this proposal for those selected records.

Likewise, you can repeat this process for other levels.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You can have two approaches to your requirement-

(a) Pro-active-Execute only the Dunning Proposal,FPVA.Once its completed, check the Dunning history (FPM3) by giving the Date ID and Identification.

Review and mark the items (Document No/Accounts) for which you have to reverse the dunning and download them into a spreadsheet.

Delete the Proposal and create a new proposal by excluding the documents/accounts in the custom selections and execute the dunning run..

So in this process, you dont have to perform the reversal activity.

(b)Reactive-Execute only the Dunning Proposal,FPVA.Once its completed, check the Dunning history (FPM3) by giving the Date ID and Identification.

Review and mark the items (Document No/Accounts) for which you have to reverse the dunning and download them into a spreadsheet.

Execute transaction Code FPVC, and mention the Contract Account/BP along with the date of issue and the proposal run details.The only limitation with FPVC is you can't mention the document no.

Once the FPVC batch is completed successfully, then you can proceed with the Dunning activity.
So in this you have to perform an extra step of reversin the entries.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan