cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 SC Rejection notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need small help to change my SRM 7.03 SC process.

My Current Process is

Step 1. SC is Created by USER1 and is in 'Awaiting Approval' status.

Step 2. SC is Rejected by APPR1.

Step 3. SC is in USER1 inbox(UWL) for Accpeting the changes and 'Awaiting Approval' status.

Step 4. Once after USER1 accepted the changes then SC goes to 'Release Rejected' status.

New Process is

Step 3. Now Send notification/message/mail to USER1 UWL and SC should be in 'Release Rejected' status.

Here in new process I just wanted to ignore 3rd step i.e. Accepting the changes, so that SC directly goes to 'Release Rejected' status. But still SC creator should be informationed.

I have referred some blogs/threads, but still I feel something is missing. I tried "Event and Event schema for Alert management" and "Define Recipient of Notifications".

What are the possible ways to achieve this and please help me with examples if any.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to disable the acceptance by requester in your workflow scheme.

Set the evaluation ID to false. You may need create a new BRF expression.

Regards

Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandu

I hope you are keeping well and many thanks for using the SCN Discussion Forums .

Now regarding the scenario you described you mentioned requiring assistance for the SRM SC Process.

Scenario (Shopping Cart) -

• Current Process is

Step 3. SC is in USER1 inbox(UWL) for Accpeting the changes and 'Awaiting Approval' status.

Step 4. Once after USER1 accepted the changes then SC goes to 'Release Rejected' status.

• New Process is

Step 3. Now Send notification/message/mail to USER1 UWL and SC should be in 'Release Rejected' status.

Here in new process you just wanted to ignore 3rd step i.e. Accepting the changes, so that SC directly goes to 'Release Rejected' status. But still SC creator should be informed.

Ok so here you want to add some customization dependent on your business requirements which is good to hear.

So lets break the scenario down (new process) and see what we can do.

You want to skip step 3 (notification) so the shopping cart jumps to the new status is this correct?

• Kindly confirm if you want a notification to be sent?

Now firstly from a high level perspective in relation to the UWL there is plenty of tweaks you can make to create the approval process desired.

Extended Notifications

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/ad/d64842d59fb430e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Workflow & SC Setup

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Workflow

UWL FAQ

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/UWL+FAQ

Kindly provide me with the clarification on the notification pointer and I'll continue to help where possible.

Many thanks and Talk Soon

Kind Regards

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer

Follow