cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM cycle phase settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are working with 4-tier landscapes, i.e. DEV-TEST-ACC-PROD. When we switch a project cycle to testing phase, we still want to allow TOCs to be sent from DEV to TEST. In the standard this is not allowed (I believe this is because ChaRM was built for 3-tier landscapes). But we want development for the next cycle to be able to continue to test in the TEST system with TOCs. Testing for the current cycle is performed in ACC so this does not interfere.

Where can I configure which document actions are allowed depending in the current cycle phase?

Thanks,

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I have found out where I can make these settings. It is in table /TMWFLOW/TPPHMAC. Problem is that the value that allows TOC's (RC_TR_RELEASE) is the same value that allows transport Release...

And of course I do not want to allow transport release as the scope will be fixed at the beginning of the testing phase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After debugging we found the answer to changing the cycle phases accordingly. There are two tables that need to be changed:

/TMWFLOW/TPPHMAC: Choose allowed actions

/TMWFLOW/VC_CPVR: Bind ChaRM actions to /TMWFLOW/TPPHMAC key (required to create a different entry for TOC creation than for transport release)

With the combination of these tables you are able to create the correct settings.

Answers (0)