cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date format in List Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to construct a list report for an LDM in which I want to apply a row filter to filter attributes by date (e.g. modification date). How can you set a filter expression as date type?

Cheers,

Milan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182952
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

You can add a row filter in the List Report Properties. 

Click on the Row Filter and chose the attribute you want from the left.  You can then set the expression and value as well as set it to sort by this value.   Please see the documentation for more information:

List Report Properties

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply!

I am familiar with the way the List Report filters work. My problem has to do with filtering by dates. For instance, I would like to have only entity attributes which were modified between Februrary 1st and February 4th of 2016. To do this I add a Row Filter on the attribute "Modification Date", set the operator to "Between" and enter the dates separated by a comma. My question is about how to input the dates, in which format? I assumed that I have to use my windows time and date format (since I can't find any option in PowerDesigner to configure the date input format). Since my system language is German, I use as input:

Montag, 1. Februar 2016 00:00:00, Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016 23:59:59

This yields also attributes with modification dates outside the interval. What does work is if I modify an attribute, set the operator to "=" and insert the date (with time) in my windows time and date format. Also the operators >, <, >= and <= do not seem to work with the way I input the date.

Cheers,

Milan