cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface registry in SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am working on an Inbound Interface (SOAP to Proxy). Post configuration, I have registered my interface using "Publish in SR" option in ID part.

During that i have masked my actual PI Host name and port with masked url (given by Basis) and got message the interface has been successfully registered in SR. Also i could see my sender service interface in Service registry store.

Now my question is how can I generate WSDL in Service registry with masked url?

Thanks,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Check this blog like a good howto: and you will find where to find the endpoint and wsdl.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your replies.

Have a question here.

Even after publishing and masking my acutal url with masked url, wsdl file still showing the actual PI url inside the file content.

Can you please tell me what went wrong here?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

From where you took the WSDL endpoint,if its from ID I guess it will show normal URL.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

Go the service interface and check for the endpoint,It should be the masked URL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, against my service interface i could find 2 endpoint urls. However when I give this url during testing in SOAP UI tolol it gives me error message saying "There was something wrong with the WSDL that are trying to import"

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naresh,

Import the WSDL first using the normal URL and try testing with the Masked one ( I mean make it as endpoint in Soap UI).

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Go to wsnavigator (http:hostPI:portPI/wsnavigator) and try to test with the SR option:

Also you could try with WSDL URL directly.

Regards.