cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optional prompt creation -semantic level in IDT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for function in Semantic SDK for creating optional prompt in BO IDT using SDK

I am currently using  BO 4.1 SP5, please suggest, I tried to search but unable to find

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_paulsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I believe what you are asking about is how to create a BusinessFilter using the Semantic Layer Java SDK.  Unfortunately, this is not possible.

From the API documentation:  "Business filters are filters based on objects in the business layer. They limit the data returned in the query.  You cannot create these objects but you can associate them with aggregate incompatibilities."

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

My query is optional prompt specific , means what I want is optional prompt to be created directly in semantic layer by using class/interface of SDK, I am looking for such class or interface which I can use for this, so once that SDK code will execute it will create optional prompt in semantic layer directly

I understand that in order to create optional prompt manually we will have to define filter as Business instead of Native but that is manual prcocess 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help suggest on above