cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transferring the project from P6 to SAP via EPC connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

As we do project transfers from P6 to SAP via EPC connector in every month end, we get the project structure till 5th level of WBSe in to SAP (Project definition we create manually in SAP, WBS structure will be transferred based on project ID & apart from 1st to 5th level WBS, none of the other PS objects are getting transferred in SAP. We have only one-way transfer that is from P6 to SAP only there is no reverse way

Here the problem is, as part of January month end transfers, the moment transfers are being done we are getting one strange error which is showing more of technical information of EPC. This error is arising during the transfer of only one project & rest of the project are transferring successfully, for the same project the transfers were done successfully till the last month.

I am not sure that, this is the correct place to post this discussion if not in this, please suggest me where to post, As i need the solution for this..please suggest.

please suggest any clue if anybody come across with issue.

I have attached  the error screen shot please find..

Thanks & Regards,

Srivasts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivasts,

Use Oracle web services . Which has better options in that.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To be honest I don't think SCN is the right place to ask this.  EPC implementations are highly customized so it is doubtful anyone has seen this.  And you have a very specific problem tied only to your implementation.

You will need a developer to assist you.  You might try the ABAP forum. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srivasts ,

I have worked on Oracle Gateway , where in we had move WBS till last level from Primavera & SAP and Vice versa. But Some times response was erratic. S) we have developed Indigenous solution based our requirement it is working fine.

I had used EPC 1.0  Not EPC 2,0 , Which had a lot of issues.

regards ,

Anubhav Kal