SD with Convergent charging in Hybris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a requirement related to sap convergent charging in
internet content sales, in the current landscape I have   ECC SD &
FICO module.

Would like to know Is  CC(convergent charging) works with SD & FICO and
to the what extent SD functionality can be use specifically related to pricing procedure.

I.e. can we go with CC +CI +FICA route for invoicing?

OR

SD +FICO to CC route for princing , accounts recivable and accounts payable.

Kindly suggest

Shachi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shachi,

I hope you want to use CC with standard AR(account recievable)? compared to the classical BRIM architecture which recommends FICA.

I think the answer is "yes" CC can work with Standard AR accounting, you can refer to the SAP Hybris Blling's FSB component.

Hope it helps.

//Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohit,

Would like to know more about CC integration with SD for hybris implementation ,kindly suggest is there any url or thread related to same .

Regards,

Shachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shachi, If you want to use CC to be able to rate the usage items and then feed them to SD to be invoiced, I guess FSB should be one solution, AND In case you wan to post the invoicing in FICA and also use SD invoices , standard BRIM would work there. If you can share the business req or the business process, would be better to propose any solution. refer below links for SAP help on FSB and SAP Hybris Billing(FKA BRIM) https://help.sap.com/fsb http://scn.sap.com/community/hybris-billing Hope it helps, Regards, Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohit,will share the same.

Regards,

Shachi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

I would like to know in what scenario FICA+CC+CI  will require as compared  to CC+SD with (taxation part) for billing in hybris .

If there is any thread or url related to same kindly share.

Regards,

Shachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

FICA+CC+CI = For Subscription/SAAS Based billing models, for Usage and consumption based billing apt for Industries like  HIgh-tech,Telco,ISV's e.t.c CC+SD = Its a new solution where you can leverage present SD-AR scenario to plug in the usage based billing, there are some more features to it as well, apt for Manufacturing organizations e.t.c.