cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Wise Sales Reports

0 Kudos

Under single Sales Organization we do the business in 2 currency for single destination country. Our end user asking the report in 2 currency report separately in single report.

Currently they are generating the report through TCode MSCI. But here only USD/INR currency value appearing. I need USD and INR separately.

Please tell me any such kind of standard report is there?.

Ex: User has created 10 sales order in INR and 5 sales order in USD..i need in the single report both INR and USD seperately in the single report.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I have understood your concern,

You want a report where you can see both USD and INR currency value in it.

There is an COPA report in the system which gives you Sales detail in Company code currency and Document Currency both.

The t-code of that report is KE24, i think this can help you in this scenario.

This is a very detailed report and there are many selection parameters in it, which can be helpful for you.

If this report is also not useful then in that case you can ask your abaper to develop a Z report.

Best Regards

Parag Pandya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thank you.

There was one Z report under VA05..It will full fill my requirement.

Regards,

Kumar

former_member216231
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Some where i do agree with what Parag Pandya has just said.

We faces some what similor issue with one of our client, and we suggested KE24 report to him.

This reports gives the information in diferent currencies one will be your mail company code currency and another will be Select the Currency Key in the Aditional settings and mention which other currency you want.

We actually suggested the client to generate the report two time so that he can get his compnay code curr first time and then next time he will get the other currency by selecting the currency key.

Regards

Pratik.

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA05N and VA05 should satisfy your requirement.

if VA05 and VA05N can not satisfy your requirement could you please elaborate your requirement further.

regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for reply.

Scenario is as below;

We have direct sales to India customer from England under the company code - EN00(England), Sale organisation EN00.

There are two type sales , for some customer transaction through INR currency and for some other customer through USD.

If we run the MCSI report both type of transactions in will come in single currency, i mean combined together.

We need INR and USD transaction has to come separately.

Hope you understood the  requirement.

Regards,

Kumar.

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In MCSI transaction only one currency can be displayed. I agree. But in VA05N/ Va05 you can see open/close sales orders as per document currency.For billing you can use VF05 and VF05N.

Why do you want to execute MCSI to see split in currency while you have other options available.

regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

In MCSI we have option to select the Management Unit, If i select management unit as India  code i will get complete sales details of destination country India.

Where as in VA05N/VA05, we dont have option to select the destination country. I need only India sales details.

Regards,

Kumar.

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

In such case, you can create an info set (SQVI)and make new report with destination country in selection criteria or you can set up a variant for particular partner function such as ship to party in sales order report.

regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You mean there is no way get in any standard report.

Any way thank you very much.

Regards,

Kumar