cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KKA2 is not showing RA values for top level WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a project where we have 4 levels of wbs.

In level 4 we have post actual cost which we can see in CJI3, eg A-01-01-01.

when we run result analysis for the same WBS , i can see the value of RA in KKA2 for this same level 4 WBS.

However in t-code KKA2 , if i enter level 1 wbs i.e A, i can see only planned values , rest RA values are 0.

As per me RA value should be available at project level.

Please let me know where i am wrong and what would be the possible solution.

Regards

R SHARAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Standard RA will summarize the costs to the billing element level. Can you please check level one is the billing element and not the fourth level.

Note : If you are using RA with Expert mode then, we need to check the Expert mode config. please share a screen shot of it.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked level 1 is marked billing element, however level 2 i.e A-01 is not marked with any category.

does if affect it A-01-01-01 ?

Regards

Sharma

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Can you please check whether your Level 4 is billing element or not .

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Infact your fourth level WBS also should not have billing element ticked. If you  want bill customer using fourth level WBS . Then There should not be a result analysis key in the fourth level WBS.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RA runs on the WBS that has a RA Key.  RA aggregates all lower level PS objects for plan and actual costs as long as a lower level WBS does not have a RA Key.  Is a lower WBS has a RA Key it is not included.  So, typically only the highest level WBS has a RA Key.

Do you have a RA Key on a lower level WBS?