Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEFAZ status 114

former_member691032
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a situation where SEFAZ status 114-reason: Rejeicao: SVC-RS desabilitada pela SEFAZ de Origem- was returned to ERP.

While attempting to skip the rejected NF-e , the message gets stuck/fails in PI since the tpemis = 7 ( Contingency environment ) in xml as per the link below.

Receiver Determination - SAP Electronic Invoicing for Brazil (SAP Nota Fiscal Eletrônica) - SAP Libr...

There is no way to reprocess the NF-e from the GRC monitor too. Please guide on how to fix the stuck NFe to complete the skipping process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth. You likely won't get reply here without Google translate into Portuguese... even though the international language of SAP is English this is a regional solution. I'm never quite sure how good the translation is, so I will answer in both.

Apparently the contingency system does not allow skipping, but the number can be skipped when the home authority is back online. So by adjusting the Receiver Determination, removing tpEmis requirement and making sure message is routed to non-contingency web service, the process can terminate correctly.

Aparentemente, o sistema de contingência não permite pular, mas o número pode ser ignorada quando a autoridade casa está de volta online. Assim, ajustando a determinação do receptor, removendo exigência tpEmis e certificando-se mensagem é encaminhada para o serviço web não-contingência, o processo pode terminar corretamente.

former_member691032
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please elaborate when you say receiver determination adjustment. Any changes in PI logic will lead to issues when there is a real reason to point at contingency in a non- skipping scenario.

Now , the system is up and no contingency involved right now , but there is no way to retrigger the stuck message at this stage. how can a new xml with non- contingency tpemis be regenerated to pass through.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since there are no skipping allowed in contingency, then there is no need for routing skip messages to a contingency server.

So you are not modifying the receiver determination for new BATCH approvals, only for SKIPR scenarios.

After you remove the tpEmis condition on Skip transaction, then continue process of the message and see if the skip gets approved. You re-trigger the message inside the NFe monitor of GRC.

former_member691032
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no way I can retrigger the message inside the NFE monitor. The buttons like continue process/repeat process step are all greyed out as it is stuck in PI.

Answers (0)