cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to carry out the forecast - no historical data Message no. /SAPAPO/MA502

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i am trying to make a forecaste when i insert manual  historical data in the univariate forecast tableau.Ist possible to save them but when i start the forecast i receve the errormassage: "Not possible to carry out the forecast - no historical data Message no. /SAPAPO/MA502"

What is wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Svet,

What is the range of historical horizon maintained in the Forecast profile. Please check if historical key figure and time period matches in planning book and profile.

Regards,

Alok

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) Did you save the historical data after you input them into the key figure?
2) Is the key figure to which you input historical data is the historical key figure you specified in forecast profile?
3) Did you select "read correct history data from planning version" in your forecast profile?
4) Did you set "corrected history" key figure in planning area settings?

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada,

for

1) yes i sava the data and i received massage is saved successfully.

2)yes the key figure is specified in forecast profile.

3) I can not expand the option for the corrected history i receive error massage "You cannot use the corrected history; definition is missing"

4) I sepcifyed a key figure to use for the correct history under Extras -> Forecast Settings but i receive the error massage from 3)

Regards

Svet

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Svet, Thank you for the response. So I'm not good at "guessing" ... I think the reason could be identified by debugging in to function module /sapapo/prognose ... If you like you can have a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada, it was possible to select the "read correct history data from planning version" but i don`t know wich key figure i have to select as correctecd history. When i choose the key figure where i want to insert the data i receve an error massage for conflict.when i choose diferent i can not use the keyfigure for historical data to input the data because it don`t appear in the planing tableau.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You don't need to select corrected history. Please remove any setting about corrected history, both in forecast profile and planning area settings. You'd better first test the scenario in a data view without any macro. Make sure you have input the historical data into the correct key figure.