Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hybris in HCP

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please let me know is it possible for deploying SAP Hybris on  Hana Cloud platform ..We don't want to go for On-premise installation and looking only for HCP implementation ..

If deploying in HCP not possible,please advice whaht should be the best  cloud platform

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,  I hope you are referring to SAP Hybris Marketing.  If so, it can NOT be deployed to HCP but you can deploy it in AWS.

Thanks

-Bharath

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

In HCP it says Business Services for Hybris as-a -service ,and in  some documents it says We can develop business services, publish and sell them through the YaaS Market, and run them in our HCP cloud.Is it not related with SAP Hybris Marketing ..

If we  need to use AWS for  SAP Hybris marketing ,can you kindly share any documents related with that..Does that need any  System Administration configuration or only Functional side configuration..

Thanks

Karthik

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Yaas/HCP are more related to hybris commerce related products.  For example, hybris loyalty is completely based on Yaas platform. 

SAP hybris Marketing(yMKT) is a NetWeaver/HANA based product so it follows more traditional SAP architecture.  As far as AWS is concerned for yMKT,  the vitural harware is provided by AWS and you could install yMKT on it. SAP admin/BASIS skill is needed to do this installation and without prior experience it will be not an easy task.  Please look into getting someone with SAP admin/BASIS experience so that they can set it up for you. 

Thanks

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik and Bharath

I am researching the same topic for Hybris Marketing and the options provided to us by SAP are On-premise, SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Marketing Edition.

So in short both public and private cloud options are available for deployment of Hybris Marketing but on other platforms besides HCP. Please also note and Bharath can correct me on this - the CEI product has existed for a while and don't let the Hybris branding confuse you as its core is still an SAP product running on Netweaver 7.5 with HANA DB.

I have attached the deployment options from a presentation provided by SAP.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

this was also my understanding!

Answers (0)