cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to S4HANA via SLT

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer data from ECC into S/4 HANA using SLT but I'm getting errors. I'm trying to copy the contents of table TVKO from ECC into TVKO of S/4 HANA. The S/4 HANA doesn't have any data in it so its basically a vanilla system. Is this possible via SLT?

I've tried connect via RFC and connect via DB Connection and they are not working.

It doesn't state in the SLT guide (i have SP11 guide) if the target HANA system has the same tables and you just would like to append them with data from the source system.

Here is my scenario basically.

I want to copy the contents of TVKO into S/4 HANA.

TVKO (table from ECC) -> SLT -> TVKO (table in S/4 HANA)

Thanks,

Ricardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

SLT doesn't only replicate data, it also replicates the tables structures (thus dropping and creating the table at the first replication). I would be surprised that the SLT user on your Hana DB (S/4 Hana) has the rights to do so. And this is probably highly not recommended because of the structural differences.

What kind of issue did you encounter ?

Regards,

Frederic

0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

The first issue that I encountered was "Run aborted due to Duplicate Key". There is an SAP Note about it but it wasn't working on our end.

I tried the MARA table since our S/4 system didn't have any records in MARA (unlike TVKO which had 2 predefined entries). I was able to replicate the data but I could not view it in SE16. I can see in DB02 and HANA Studio that the data was replicated but I couldn't see it in SE16. It still says there are 0 records even though the replication was completed without errors.

Regards,

Ricardo

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have the same client on Ecc and S4hana ?

0 Kudos

They're on different clients.

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then you will have to transform the client. Otherwise you won't be able to use the data on s4.

se 16 is filtering on the client.

0 Kudos

Ok I will try that. Thanks!

Answers (0)