cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to navigate from one component to another component in fpm_oif_component when we are click on link to action in view

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am created  oif component in  fpm with individual i want the navigation between two different  component in oif  component .mainly  view having the link to action  when we are clicking the link to action it will went to next componet  here i am using almost  6  webdynpro  components in oif componet can you please answer me  how to do this require ment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When ever clicking  it will goto appropriate tab view 

former_member469314
Participant
0 Kudos

Just fire a FPM_VIEW_SWITCH event with the desired tab that should be activated as event parameter.

Here's an  example how to do it:

FPM OIF set active (UIBB) tab | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i was created only one variant, how to swithch in single variant could you please give me step wise example 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above pic is my dashboard screen could you please how to doit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am developed a almost 6  to 7  components in single fpm oif componets  first componet is login component  that is in initial screen remaining all are in main views 2nd component is dashboard component here we developed a 5 trays in a view each tray having a link to action buttons when ever we click the button it will go to based on component means is if click the customer tray then thet will go to customer tab like this its my requirement .all are in only one oif components  all are separate coponents plz give the the way how to over come plzz its urgent

former_member469314
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how is you FPM application designed? What do you mean by navigation between two different components? Changing the selected tab? Do you have several main views with one webdynpro component in each main view or are you using subviews?

Former Member
0 Kudos