cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the VAT condition type Table name & Filed name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How to know the VAT condition type Table name & Filed name?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please put some efforts to search first before posting such repeated query.  If you are not aware of SCN rules, better go through that which you can find to your right screen after you logged in to SCN.  Please try to adhere to that and respect forum rules by not posting such basic / repeated query.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sumeet.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this has work for you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sumeet, thank you so much

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread...

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By table name and field name what exactly u mean to say??

Assuming you want to find out the condition table linked to VAT condition type which is finally getting populated while maintain the pricing master record in VK11.

Go to V/06 - Condition type config - Find out the access sequence

Go To V/07 - Access sequence config - Find out the the Condition table linked to Access sequence.

Here you will find a tree structure - go to Fields setting and here you can the find the fields same.

Alternative you can also check in V/05 - Display mode of condition Table  - enter the condition table which you found out in previous step i..e access sequence.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Actually i have an issue in smart form.

In our present process after completion of invoice, user will take the printout of invoice,

In order level, and invoice level system is showing the correct values of VAT condition type,

But in printout we are getting different values of VAT condition type.

Then i was tested with the help of ABAPER as per his instructions he wants to do changes in smartform,

To do changes in smart form , ABAP consultant is asking about VAT condition type table name and field name.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pick the KNUMV from VBRK by pasing VBELN and Pass KNUMV to KONV by considering KSCHL= "ZVAT" i.e. VAT condition type and pick KWERT, do all addition if multiple item exists.

give this logic to technical he will do the rest.

Thanks

SS