Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Header Condition Value not flowing into Billing

pranay_suyash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have made a delivery header condition which has manual entry. The Condition Type for the delivery pricing procedure has been given a name ZFRT which is same as that in the pricing procedure used for SO.

The condition is header and group condition.

When this value is entered at the header, in normal cases it flows to the billing. In the copy control for ZTAN (delivery to billing), the G has been maintained for billing quantity and pricing type and cumulate cost is ticked. Since in cases without batch split, this is working, i suppose the config. is correct.

Problem arises when there is a batch split at the delivery.

In the case of batch split, the main item is ZTAN and the batch split item is ZBCH. ZTAN is relevant for pricing while ZBCH is not.

I'll demonstrate it through an example:

Main Item: A

Delivery quantity =10

Delivery header condition value = 100

At item level:

Main item - A  - condition value=0, quantity = 0

Batch item- A1 - condition value =0, quantity = 5

Batch item- A2 - condition value= 100, quantity =5

Now, during billing:

condition value for ZFRT = 0. When i click on the condition type to view detail description, the amount shows as 100, but condition base and condition value is 0, i.e., the value has not flowed from the delivery to billing.

Although, i can click on the main item, put in the freight again manually, click activate then the value is there. But since in cases without batch split the value is flowing, it should flow then as well.

I have checked SAP notes: 77414 and 26789 but it is not working out for me.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,

Pranay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pranay_suyash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In relation to the above issue, when there is a batch split, the value of the header condition is available only at the last item, e.g.,

Main item: A

Batch items: A1, A2

Main item: B

Batch items: B1, B2

now if header condition value is 100, it will be displayed only at B2.

now, when the billing document is created, since only the main item is relevant for billing, the value 100 does not get updated in the condition type of the pricing procedure.

How do i make this value flow to the condition type during billing?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks!