Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Measure AUC to IM AUC transfer

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we need to transfer cost from AUC to AUC which already settled to AUC.

WBS1     AUC1     settled to AUC 200

now we are not able to reverse as some cost has been settled to FA. now we need to transfer these cost of AUC to new AUC which is created for new WBS.

i am not able to transfer this using ABUMN.

if i use KB11N system will transfer cost WBS to WBS so after settlement of new WBS it shows cost in both AUC.

Please let me know if there is any other way to transfer cost of AUC to another AUC which is investment measure.

thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Sunil,

Try to post a JV .  Lets say you  have AUC X and AUC Y and you want Transfer cost from X to Y . Which means they will have respective WBS for the both AUC's.  Post JV by credit X WBS and Debiting Y WBS. And run the settlement . Check if this works.

Thanking you ,

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

You won't be able to use external transactions in case of investment measures. Below are possible options you could try out-

1. If the settlement period is open (acq. old asset), reverse the full and period settlements, post JV/ CO doc. between old and new WBS. Settle new WBS.

2. Create completed asset for the new WBS. Use ABSO (TT 320) and transfer post the values between old and new asset. (No AUC in picture)

3. Post internal doc. with credit old and debit new WBS, settle both respectively. You need to ensure completing retirement cycle of the old assets.

Regards

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

i have tried to use F-90 to transfer but transaction type not allowed to process this.

thanks

Sunil

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

we are not able to reverse as some of line items are already settled and rest are need to transfer to another AUC which is investment measure. system is not allowing to transfer.

thanks

Sunil

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Try FB50. You can use only one g/l on debit and credit side and use respective WBS's on debit and credit side . After posting FI document Simply run the Settlement for the both WBS. It will adjust. Or else take the help of your FI consultant.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

this situation comes when distribution line items crosses 999 so it needs to transfer.

i have tested in Quality system to execute Kb11n. and then settled both WBS. it seems fine but i am worried about line items generated which they are processing using CJIC to settle to FA.

situation: Settled to AUC and need to transfer to new AUC of new WBS.

Steps:

1. transfer using KB11N to new WBS

2. Settlement of both WBS so cost will settle to AUC

3. now line item generated in old WBS/AUC is +100 and then after settlement -100.

now to close WBS is this the right way from FI point of view?

how to cross check this whether this process is correct as per FI standards.

thanks

Sunil

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

From FI Prespective , What ever cost booked on Auc should be completed settled to Asset after the Project is completed. If this is happening fine then it is ok. And also check from the business if this scenarios affects any of the existing reporting.

I hope this is clear.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary