cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Lumira server for BI where DO the Docid Stored ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm Working on Lumira Server for BI platform, I'm looking for a use case where once we publish the Lumira documents to BOE, It will generate a unique DOCid (UUID) for each published chart,

I would like to know where exacly this Docid are stored in the BOE or how I can retrieve it for my custom UI.

I've worked with Lumira on HANA previously where it maintains a system table where it stores all the UUIDs in the BI Launchpad schema. 

Can someone help me with how exactly BOE will store all the information related to the Lumira doc's are stored.

Thanks
M.Shashikiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With Lumira server for BI Platform, lumira document and its contents can be accessed using the open document links. This support is available from 1.29, however is limited today and you can expect improvements in future releases.

Today, there is no unique ID for a visualization that you can use in Open Document link, I would suggest that you post that to idea place.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ashutosh,
Thanks for the quick reply,

But can you guide me in finding where the BOE is storing all the Docid's, and like how the Lumira Sever on HANA maintains all the information in the System tables under BI launchpad schema.

Thank you,
M.Shashikiran.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the documents are stored in FRS and Infoobject representing them is available in CMS Repository. You can use BI Launchpad > Document > Properties to get the CUID of the document.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (0)