Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different TAX calculation in PO and MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing a problem while doing MIGO.

I have created a PO with 10 quantity with net Price 100 with Account assignment category as Asset(A).

In PO --> if I'm seeing in Condition tab under item detail,  it is calculating 14.5% for the total value of PO(say 1000Rs) by Cdn type JEXS & NAVS. i.e 1000+145 = 1145.

After posting MIGO, the value of the item in quantity tab is calculated for 5.5% Say 1000+55=1055.

There are no condition records maintained for JEXS & NAVS condition types. checked in FV13, FTXP, MEK3.

I want to know

1. how it is calculating 14.5% in PO and where it is configured and how to see that percentage..?

2. Why it is calculating 5.5% in MIGO..? What is the reason and how to solve it..?

Thanks in advance,

Deeban T

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deeban,

Please check in PO you will get everything.

Click on item detail and then go to Invoice tab,there you will se the tax code,click on the Taxes tab and one new window will appear where calculation for taxes will come which will make clear how it is calculating.

If you want to see the percentage then go to FV13 and give the condition type which you saw in Taxes tab and there you will see the percentage.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Eugene

9 REPLIES 9

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deeban,

Please check in PO you will get everything.

Click on item detail and then go to Invoice tab,there you will se the tax code,click on the Taxes tab and one new window will appear where calculation for taxes will come which will make clear how it is calculating.

If you want to see the percentage then go to FV13 and give the condition type which you saw in Taxes tab and there you will see the percentage.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Eugene

0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

Thank you. Got the condition record and specific cdn type.

Similarly how to see in MIGO..?

Bcoz the VAT got reduced to 5.5%. Why is it so and how to see that..?

0 Kudos

Hi Deeban,

Generally the tax data flows form PO only and you can see this in Migo in the tab Doc info and there in FI documents.

You will be able to see the Tax code there,I don't understand why the tax is getting reduced in MIGO because practically it should not happen.

Just check whether any validation or user exit has been apllied for Tcode MIGO.

If you can not do then please take the help of ABAPER.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Eugene

0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

In MIGO FI documents, taxcode is not there. In PO taxcode is given.

Can we check VAT amount and total value in MIGO before posting..?

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Show the screenshot of PO Item detail "Invoice-taxes". Is there any component of 5.5%.Is this 5.5% getting inventorised in MIGO.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

In Invoice - Taxes, Only two cdn types is there. BASB for base amount and JVCN for Input VAT. There is no component with 5.5%.

And why the tax code is not appearing in MIGO - FI - Accounting statement..?

0 Kudos

Taxcode will have an effect in MIRO only. In your Tax procedure view in OBQ3 check what is account key against JVCN. Check whether it is NVV. If it is NVV then it will add to material cost in MIGO.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Checked in OBQ3, the account key is JP8.

For one material, I'm getting zero% after MIGO posting. But the condition record has 14.5% and in PO it is calculating for 14.5%.

And for another material, it is calculating 5.5% in MIGO as I said. Both has the same issue I think. Please give a solution.

Couldnt get any notes reg this. in forum.

0 Kudos

Can you post screenshot of OBQ3 showing JVCN. Check whether there is any routine attached. I think you need to debug while MIGO.

Regards

binoy