cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Myinbox app shows empty screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implemented Myinbox app with all the required configuration and all SAP Notes implemented and roles assigned.

On the TIle catalog it shows the Count of items in the Myinbox app but when on Entering the app no data is displayed.

I configured T&E approval Workflow in ECC Backend system added the "Maintain Task and Decision Options".

DO i need to configure that in Gateway system also?I put a breakpoint in backend RFC function:/IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS its returning the data but not coming to Gatreway and on the App.

Scenario defination is Mandatory ?

Please advice .

Thanks,

Suneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

did your problem solved ? Please suggest the solution.

Thanks

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed all workflow config in backend system and Tried all options removed all scenario specific task assignment so to see if all tasks will show on the app.Still no data shows up.

Please let me know if i am missing anything if i do inspect element i dont see any errors.

Thanks,

SUneel

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post screen shots of the Scenario Definition screen from the front end server and Maintain Task Names and Decision Options screen from the back end system?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I have removed all the Scenario defination from both front end and back end.

Expecting that i should be able to see all tasks in Myinbox.

When i go to launchpage i see the count as 8 on Myinbox 3 tasks from ECC and 5 tasks from SRM.

But when i click on the app no data is shown empty screen.

I put a break point in /IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS function in both backend systems and it is pulling the data when i open the app from the functions but still no data is shown when inside the app.

Thanks,

SUneel

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

Try "?allItems=true" parameter at the end of URL.

[all Items(Capital I) = true]

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

When i Enter the app by default Url (given below)on the browser already has the allItems=true.

still no luck

https://         .com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html?sap-client=100#WorkflowTask-displayInbox?allItems=true

thanks,

Suneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I just found this and looks like my exact issue .

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3839623

we have multiple backend systems.

Requested our basis team to implement that note.Hopefully it will resolve my issue.

Thanks,

Suneel

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain task and decision options needs to be configured in the back end system only. Also scenario definition needs to be done in the front end system.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Removed the configuration from the backend ECC system and configured the task decisions and scenario's in Gateway system.Still the same issue.

Thanks,

Suneel

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

For My Inbox there are configurations in both back end and front end systems. Read the documentation carefully - scenario definition should be performed on the front end system and Maintain Task Names and Decisions Options should be performed in the back end system.

Regards,

Saurabh

Gairik
Participant
0 Kudos

Before clicking on the tile, open chrome debugger ( right click->inspect element ) and go to console tab, Then click on the tile and check any errors are showing up in the console. That will help you to troubleshoot. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried this but it doesnt show any errors...