cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - Screen Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We need to implement 2 fields in Audit Management - PLMD_AUDIT, thru screen enhancement in Question List using BADI - 

BADI_PLM_QUN_CUSTOM_FIELDS When we try to open the Question List directly this BADI - BADI_PLM_QUN_CUSTOM_FIELDS is trigerred and we added the required fields and try to assign it to the Audit (in Release status) and QUN in Release Status, the required 2 fields / tab is not appeared.

Before assigning we can view 7 Tabs like (Basic Data, Texts, Valuation Specs, Contact Person, Status, Admin Dat, Custom Tab.  After assigning we can view only 4 tabs Basic Data, Texts, Valuation Specs, Admin Data.

We used other 2nd method to create the Question list thru Hierarchy method - First we create Audit (Released) then create the Question List ( Header / Child), then newly added custom Fields / Tab is not viewed and when we were trying to trace the BADI it is not triggered thru this method of creation.

Please let me know if i was using a wrong BADI for Custom Fields / is there any configuration missing from PLMC_AUDIT.

I appreciate for your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please refer to CL_EXM_IM_PLM_QUN_CUSTOM_FIELD - Example coding for customer defined fields to see if you are missing anything.

Regards,