Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancile uPerform - cannot preview simulation or publish

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are running Ancile uPerform 4.42.0.3

Whenever I preview a simulation, it continues to load and I cannot playback the simulation.

I tried publishing and the publishing finished ok. But when I launch the index.htm page or and of the sim.htm pages it does the same thing (just continues to load). So I can't actually playback my simulation at all.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried in IE and Chrome and the same thing happens in both.

Regards
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

I believe we had a similar problem (also on v4.4) and the simple solution was to make sure you have NO special characters in the document properties (Title and Description). Remove any special characters and try to republish/preview the simulation.

Also note, that v4.4 is NOT necessarily compatible with Chrome. Sometimes the simulations will play fine, and sometimes they won't.

Regards,

Erin Cunia

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Erin.

It's sorted now, thanks very much.

When I published the course, the "index.htm" file was a Google Chrome file (no idea why as IE is my default browser).

I had to change the properties of this file to IE. After I did this, the preview simulation functionality works and all published simulations can be played ok.

Cheers
Shaun

Answers (0)