Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of Project Team Members when copying projects

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day:

We have our project in SolMan, single source of truth (SST), and we create new projects where we enter the specific business scenarios from SST that we are to modify.  Eventually, with compare and adjust, we keep up-to-date our single source of truth.

Every time we create/copy a project, the Project Team Members Tab only shows the user who actually created the project.  When one of the members is about to modify a given business process to work on, any change is denied until somebody goes and populates the Project Team Members Tab with the member's user account. 

Is there a way to automatically define that when creating/copying projects that the Project Team Members are copied over?

Thanks,

Juan-Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan-Carlos,

When you copy a project, does it execute program RSPROJECTCOPYSOLAR? I get the following screen which allows you to copy or not copy the Project Team Members (I verified this selection):

Are you getting something different or creating your copies a different way?

Kindest regards

Paul

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to both Paul and Kathir and my apologies, because it was pretty obvious before raising the question.  Still very helpful from both of your ends.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juan-Carlos,

In Addition to Paul's reply:  If you are looking for the Team members list in the 'Administration' tab then make sure the check box for "Team member" under Activity Data is also selected in RSPROJECTCOPYSOLAR.

Regards,

Kathir