SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split of FM document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultants,

I've this scenario: the PO (purchase order) was posted with Account Assignment Category equal "Q" (Proj. make-to-order) and the system created the FM document with only 1 line (eg:  Funds Center "A" and Commitment Item "1" with 100,00).

I would like to know if is possible in FM to down (through of same transaction) this 100,00 (in FC "A" and CI "1") and create several lines into this SAME FM document, in anothers Funds Center and Commitment Item?

For example:into de same FM document:

1) The PO was posted the system created the FM document below:

FC "A" and CI "1" with 100,00

2) ) Ater execution by same transaction the FM document, the FM document would look like this:

FC "A" and CI "1" with  +100,00

FC "A" and CI "1" with   -100,00

FC "X" and CI "2" with    +20,00

FC "Y" and CI "3" with    +80,00

Ps: the Category equal "Q" not alow multiple account assigment.

Best regards

Claudio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi Claudio,

FM document is created per account assignment and/or origin document line. You cannot split by standard means an FM document based on a single PO line. Non-standard algorithm could foresee something like this, but keep in mind, that even in this case, you would have to split equally origin document (manually or automatically). I've had similar request in one of the projects, where a split into different fund centres was requested. What was done in that case, was creating technical lines for earmarked fund and for invoices. Splitting PO would be more tricky as additional domains (logistic) are impacted. Bottom line: possible in theory, but very pricey, both in development and in maintenance.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi Claudio,

FM document is created per account assignment and/or origin document line. You cannot split by standard means an FM document based on a single PO line. Non-standard algorithm could foresee something like this, but keep in mind, that even in this case, you would have to split equally origin document (manually or automatically). I've had similar request in one of the projects, where a split into different fund centres was requested. What was done in that case, was creating technical lines for earmarked fund and for invoices. Splitting PO would be more tricky as additional domains (logistic) are impacted. Bottom line: possible in theory, but very pricey, both in development and in maintenance.

Regards,

Eli