Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parameterized extended receiver determination in PI 7.4

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are at SAP PI 7.4 SP07 Dual stack and I am using a extended receiver determination with parameters.

at runtime I can see the operation mapping is called correctly, but parameters are not fetched.

can any one tell me if this version of PI is capable of using parameters in receiver determination?

Thanks

Sugata Bagchi Majumder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

Yes i guess it is possible to use parametrized RD i have tested in 7.31 using ICO its working.

Br,

Manoj

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was with a mail id to which I was sending the error report and it was given as parameter.

I have added trace using UDF which has reported the error.

I have rectified the mail ID and it worked.

Thanks

Sugata Bagchi Majumder

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have not tried that before, thought can you try using value mapping instead parameterized?

if you don't want value mapping , you can use fixed values if you are handling systems for environment wise

something like DEC--DPI

QEC--QPI

PER--PPI

if more criteria better go for value mapping. even you go for RFC lookup.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

When you talk about parameters, are you talking about that you have created a context object in the ESR and you want to use it in the Receiver Determination?, in this case you can use the context object.

I think you are not talking about parametrized mappings, because in this case you use parameters from ID in the ESR mapping.

Check this thread . Personally, i've used parameters in the interface determination, i don't know if it is possible at receiver determination step.

Regards.

Message was edited by: Iñaki Vila

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iñaki,

Yes I am using receiver determination using parameters. I maintained the parameters in the ID and also kept the correct binding at OM and MM level.

But at runtime , E2E test it is not fetching those values.

Is there something to do with the SP level?

Thanks

Sugata B