Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Update value Agentry SMP 3.0 custom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

We are on developing our own custom agentry app. JAVA + SAP ERP

We`ve forced the problem. We need to send to the ERP the last transmit data to make exchange process work correctly.

But everytime i try to pull the agentry
String agentryLastUpdate = _user.eval("<<lastUpdate format=\"%m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S\">>");

i get the 01/01/0000 value the blank one.

also  String lastUpdateValid = _user.eval("<<LastUpdateValid>>"); is false every sync.(it should be already populated till 2 sync)

i am calling it in stephandler to put it in constructor of BAPI.

i can not understand how to pull the data from this sdml tag.

As i understand the lastUpdate is not object property. should i populate it somehow?

I tried debuging the standart WM code. there is everything ok. but on our custom app it is empty.

Thanks in advance

Stanislav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LastUpdate only pulls the Last Update for the object, if the Object is local corrected then it will not have one.  Also, this value isn't updated each transmit only when the object is updated.

One option you can do is have a field in the Main Object that holds the last transmit time.  In the transmit action after the transmit step update this field with the current time.

Then in the fetch ad a new properity to pull the this time step, then upload this field into the Java.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I thought about the way of object in main object. but hoped to use sdml tag.

Answers (0)