Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order quantity not equal to goods issue LE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have issue  when i try to create billing from service order

this message display in log

(Order quantity 1 not equal to goods issue 0 LE)

i used service order 

item category  TAD

schedule line CP

delivery type LF

copy control from order to billing

but the issue occur when create automatic delivery from order

if i created manual delivery no error found in billing

what is the reason ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veselina Peykova

your solution helpful when i changed copy control 002 to  001 no error in billing

thank you

But why 002 (item/order related ) not working ?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just because you don't get an error now, it does not necessarily mean that this is the best way to process the documents.

001 is supposed to be used at header, not at item level, so there will be no difference even if you have not set it at all.

The reason why 002 does not work, I suppose, is because there is additional logic added for cash sales process, that checks whether goods issue quantity is the same as order quantity before creating final billing document. Cash sales is order-related, but you still have a delivery created in the background. The customer just gets a proforma invoice from the order, you will update the inventory at a later time and execute final billing. At the time of creating the fiscal invoice you need to ensure that the inventory is correctly updated.

You can have a look at the logic in VOFM  - the most important part starts at:

IF TVAK-LISOF NE SPACE AND TVFK-VBTYP NA VBTYP_RETOUR.

Please, before you transport these settings to another system, discuss the scenario of issuing an invoice before goods movement is posted with the business process expert and with your solution architect.

If, for some reason, the BPE and the solution architect confirm that the logic related to cash sales in routine 002 should not be considered in your process, you can ask a developer to copy it to a different number, e.g. 932 and adjust it according to the specific requirement. After routine activation and regeneration of the program you can assign it in the copy control and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you first    G Lakshmipathi  ,  Veselina Peykova  for your support

i want to point out something

first my copy control between order and billing

second i need to create delivery from service order  because we need to create shipment

delivery not relevant for billing but when i create outbound manual then create billing everything is ok but when i create delivery automatic from order then i try to create billing this error display .

i wondering because my copy control between order and billing so why this error display ?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message text looks a bit like VF134 (in standard this is issued for cash sales process and is checked in copy routine 002).

I agree with that it would be a good approach to provide more details on the process, the current setup and the desired outcome.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your statement is confusing.  When you say service billing in your first line (which is order related billing), you also say automatic delivery in the last para.  Moreover, the error message text seems not to be a standard one.  Need more explanation what exactly you were trying to achieve

G. Lakshmipathi