Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW BPM deploy error

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting below error while deploying the NW BPM process in the server. I have automated activity step" AOS_AOC_Creation" which is need to connect Message end. I have done the connectivity but it's showing below error. Kindly help me.

"

Activity "AOS_AOC_Creation_Step" must have one outgoing sequence flow connectors

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete the END,Add the end once again.CTRL+s.

It should go.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the quick response. Do we have to maintain the same operation for "Start" and End Events"?.  If i am not maintaining both event triggers as "TG_Msg_Start". I am getting deploy error.

Thanks,

Pavan T

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Nopes.not mandatory like that.you can leave the end as empty end as well.(with none option)

You can send data out using Send step(automated step).

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the quick response. You are correct, I am able to deploy the BPM with None option.

I have one last doubt.

Do we need to maintain the service reference for service interface which we used in the "START" step. This service interface is inbound to NW BPM. I have maintained the service reference as "XI" adapter and business system as "BC_BPM" for all 3 outbound automated activities service interfaces. Please find the service reference details in attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Pavan T,

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Service reference comes in to picture when you send message out of BPM.

So in your case create one for outbound interface(Send step).Not required for start step.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Thanks for your help.My issue got resolved,I am closing the thread.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to hear Pavan.

Answers (0)