Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivate/change Service availability management (SAM) for a system

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured SAM for systems in Solman 7.1 EHP13, but unfortunately the service times was set up incorrectly on tab 6 in solman_setup -> Service availability management. Now I am unable to change them as the service is active. Also have tried to delete at all and start from scratch but again not able because service is active. Does anybody manage to change already assigned and active service times or deactivate service somehow?

Thanks in advance,

Biser

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you talking about service patterns here, if yes they can be deleted and recreated again altogether in SAM

Thanks

Rishav

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

No I am talking for already defined and active service time. Following solman_workcenter->technical administration->SAM->maintain service time:

What ever I try (Schedule, delete or go-to -> available agreed services) I have no success to change the time. If I try schedule receive error that systems already have assigned. With delete the error is that active service can't be removed. And the last possible goto->available agreed services opens screen with gray fields that can't be edited.

I am using solman_admin user with SAP_ALL and all SAM relevant roles that manage to found in pfcg.

Regards,

Biser

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can change that.

Go to solman_setup->Service availability management-> Step 6 Setup SAM reporting.

here there is option maintain AGS (Agreed service time) and you can change that.

I hope it will resolve your issue. Please share your feedback.

Thanks

Rishav

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, but also not working. The links are grey and can't be

choosen.

BR,

Biser

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please assign yourself below roles.

Please close this thread, if your issue got resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry but the roles not solved my problem. I am not sure that this is an authorizations issue because when first go through step 6 the links for maintaining the service times were active and I was able to setup the times ones. But can't be changed any more...

BR,

Biser

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Oh ok..

You can completely overwrite this one.

go to workcenter->Technical administration-> select the system

Go to Maintain service time-> Select your system and to to Schedule. Write your new availability time there.

I had just checked and it will work.

You just need to press the schedule button on your first screen.

Thanks

Rishav

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you efforts but it is not working. I have already explained that had tried this. The result is an error message that the system is already assigned to service "..." having validity from 16.1.2016 to 31.12.2016

BR,

Biser

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for me its editable,

Even when you click on show.

See here

Thanks

Rishav

biser_grozdanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

YES, with "show" is working. Somehow have missed to press it. Thanks a lot for you time.

BR,

Biser

Answers (0)