cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICF node for Service 'PAGE_BUILDER_CONF', Namespace '/UI2/' not available under node 'odata'

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to configure Fiori Launchpad in my gateway system, While launching url  <server>:<host>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html

I am getting error "ICF node for Service 'PAGE_BUILDER_CONF', Namespace '/UI2/' not available under node 'odata'"

I can see that in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, the status of SICF node for service PAGE_BUILDER_CONF is grayed out.

While try activating the same, I also get same error.

Please help.

Regards,

Anurag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Experts,

I solved it myself, It was an authorization issue.

I checked in SU53 the object and got it added to my user.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Please check this in SICF transaction, navigate to the sap>opu>odata>ui2 and then activate this ui2 node completely with all its subcomponents. Also please post the screenshots of this if you face any issues activating these.

Also please mention UI5 component version of your gateway system.

Regards,

Ekansh

0 Kudos

Hello Ekansh,

All the services under that node are active, Surprisingly I can not see the service for 'PAGE_BUILDER_CONF' under the odata node and thats exactly the problem is as per attached screen shot with main thread.

Kindly check the below image for UI component details.

Regards,

Anurag.

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Component SP levels seem fine. Can you paste a screenshot of SICF nodes?

Here I am assuming that you have registered the services in gateway and the screenshot of /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE has these service registered like this:

If you have not registered these services, please register them first on gateway system.

You can follow these links: Fiori Launchpad - Prerequisites | SCN

Fiori Launchpad - Configuration | SCN

Regards,

Ekansh

Message was edited by: Ekansh Saxena

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Did you manage to solve this?

Regards,

Ekansh