cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Surveys from C4C demo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully sent my first email marketing campaign using the cloud demo (digital for customer).

Can anyone point me how to send a Survey using the same? I was able to create the survey itself, but am not certain on how to have it sent. When going in Campaigns, I cannot find where to use the survey I created in order to send it.

can anyone point me to some documentation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_saurabh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien,

Please try below steps:

1. Open Campaign.

2. Go to the Build tab.

3. Click on "+" sign of "Send E-Mail (under Actions - Left side of the screen).

4. Now click on Select -> In the next Pop-up window select the available E-mail template (of Communication Type "Survey").

Note: You can create an e-mail template of type Survey in the Content view of the Marketing work center.

5. Click on Apply

Helpful threads:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3737077

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks, I have done this already.

My point was:

If I create a Survey object, I cannot associate it in the email content I can configure.

OK, I can create a new Content, type = Survey. But there is nowhere where I can plug the "Survey" object itself.

I have created the Content Survey, where Content_Type = Survey

Then, I have created an Email Template, of Category = Survey

But in that email content, I have no linkage to the "Survey" itself.

So if I create a Campaign with Email_Template = the one I just created ("Survey"), it does not use the "Survey_Test" object's content.

How can I then send the "Survey_Test" itself?

suman_saurabh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien,

E-mail template must be designed to capture the Survey using the place holder /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/Survey/SurveyID

With the placeholders/FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI or/FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/SubscriptionLink/SubscriptionURI in the template the recipient can indicate to be removed from future mailings by either simply unsubscribe by e-mail or on an external landing page.

To know more you can search on E-mail Template in Help Center:

IT Setup Guide

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. Will look at it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last question... as you know I'm using the demo version for 30 days.... and am trying to test to send an email for a campaign.

When trying to send it, I'm getting NO error, but am not receiving the email.

Any reason why it wouldn't work?

I have entered, in the Allowed Domains (under Settings -> Emails -> Marketing Channels --> Allowed Domains:

*.mail.crm.ondemand.com

I would rather not ask on SCN, but Google is not really helpful to assist CRM7.0 / future cloud users (like me) to find more complete and relevant examples...

Thanks in advance,

suman_saurabh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien,

The mass-send of emails must be activated by SAP. Customer/Partner have to register a sub-

domain for sending, and customer/partner must add DKIM key to DNS. This is supported for productive customer systems only, not for sales demo partner tenants.

If it is still urgent, please raise an incident for SAP.

Regards,

Suman