cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Output Emailing External Send Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have Customer ABC as sold-to, ship-to, bill-to, and payer.

I understand the configuration necessary to setup automatic emailing of Smartforms as PDF attachements and I have configured the system as such.

However, we want to the sales confirmation to be automatically emailed to purchasing@companyabc.com

We want the delivery note to be emailed automatically to receiving@companyabc.com

And we want the invoice to be emailed automatically to accounting@companyabc.com

However, in the customer, through I can save multiple email addresses, how to do I configure or enhance the system to use purchasing@companyabc.com for BA00 email output, receiving@companyabc.com for LD00 email output, and accounting @companyabc.com for RD00 email output?

I am thinking that in the notes section next to the email column, we can specify type of email it is and have the output program check this and we can add logic accordingly to have it decide which email to select.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What if in future you decide to use another output type? Or if someone mistypes in the "Notes" field? It's not a great design IMHO.

Instead I would suggest to look into using "contact person". There are many posts on SCN on this, here is just one example:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can easily utilize the "Notes" at the customer email address as below:

And then control email recipient list determination in the output routine as below:

*     get email address from customer master data

CLEAR : l_adr_reci.

SELECT smtp_addr INTO l_adr_reci

FROM adr6

JOIN adrt ON adrt~addrnumber = adr6~addrnumber AND adrt~persnumber = adr6~persnumber

AND adrt~consnumber = adr6~consnumber

WHERE adr6~addrnumber = l_adr-addr_no AND

adr6~persnumber = l_adr-person_numb AND

adrt~remark = nast-kschl.

IF l_adr_reci IS NOT INITIAL.

l_recipient = cl_cam_address_bcs=>create_internet_address( l_adr_reci ).

l_send_request->add_recipient(

EXPORTING

i_recipient = l_recipient

i_express = 'X' ).

ENDIF.

ENDSELECT.