cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective Import Strategy brings up an empty screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ChaRM/Solman Experts,

We are in the process of implementing a Selective Import Strategy for the ChaRM Environment. Following the steps from the SAP Blog on how to configure, we were able to see a pop-up window for the QA environment with Transports listed but for the Prod environment we see an empty pop-up window.

Here is a link to the 'How to' Blog.

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/11/20/new-import-strategy-...

And here is the config steps

1. Go to the spro entry

2. Enter 2 new lines of config, one for QA and another for the prod environment:

3. Schedule an import job via task list for QA and hit schedule to get the selective import pop up window:

4. Schedule an import job via task list for Prod and hit schedule to get the selective import pop up window:

As you see in Step 3, there is a selective import window for QA environment but no selective import window for Prod. They are all setup the same way.

Troubleshooting steps:

1. Confirmed system role assignment for Production Environment.

2. Confirmed RFC and no auth errors.

3. Confirmed the configuration steps as outlined in the blog above.

4. Confirmed that there are transports in the import queue.

The fact that we see an Selective import window pop up means the config is working, but unsure why the list is not populated as it is in QA.

Help will be really appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have now debugged this on our system, and found out that it was because Note 1741751 - ChaRM: new remote infrastructure without domain link was not implemented on the managed systems. So FM TMW_PRJL_READ_TSPT_QUEU did not exist on the managed system, which is necessary to read the import queues.

Regards,

Joyca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

What is the SP level are you using in SAP Solman system?

Please check the SAP note

2007973 - ChaRM: selective import show empty list

Rg,

Karthik

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. My Selective Import pop-up is not showing any transports. This is for my QA system even. I also checked the same troubleshooting steps and cannot find why nothing is shown...