Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drill down on report s_alr_87012999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having trouble tracing a drilldown problem on order reports such as S_ALR_87012999. When drilling down on plan line items an error message saying "No plan line items were selected" appears, yet there is a total against the account code, suggesting there is data there. An authorization check doesn't return any problems. Am I missing anything else?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

Are you using ST01 for the auth trace?

Reading the error message, it did not sound like an authorization error message to me. One way you can rule out whether this is an authorization problem or not, assign the test uid with SAP_ALL , and run the report to see if the error still persists. So you don't waste time on non-security error.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Lye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Try to switch on the trace using ST01 and find for the checked authorization objects, and correct it accordingly.

If the error still exists, you may check in SAP Notes: 51987

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is modules error, work with ABAPer, so that he can enter the value or change the format what u looking

Thanks

happy