cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Name Raghuveer and currently working as SAP Basis Junior Consultant, i want to make my carrier bright in SAP, what are the best possible ways that i can make my life brighter in SAP.

Please advise me with the best availability.

Thanks

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

in addition to the previous (correct) answers: if you would like to refresh your knowledge in the Basis area, look around in the documents / URLs of Space http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver.

Chances are high that you will find some interesting material to read.

Best regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

The Career Center space here at SCN is presently showing to have 3,400 discussions; if I was going to make a wager, I would bet that at least 3,000 of them were posted by people wanting to improve their SAP careers. Surely some of the advice there has potential to help you.

I suggest browsing those discussions and the blog posts in that space as well, if you have not already done so.

Good luck!

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way to have a bright career, in SAP or any other field, is to do something you enjoy.

You are currently working in the Basis area. Do you enjoy it? If so, keep doing it. Maybe explore some related areas like Solution Manager.

If you don't enjoy it, find something you do enjoy. We can't really help you with that. You just have to keep trying things until you find something.

Steve.