cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Error] - SAP HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When I try to logon to my SAP HANA Studio, I've received bunch of errors. Please see image below:

When I double click the internal error:

Stack Trace:

com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: [437]: only commands for license handling are allowed in current state:

at com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.createException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:334)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.generateDatabaseException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:174)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.packet.ReplyPacket.buildExceptionChain(ReplyPacket.java:100)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.execute(ConnectionSapDB.java:1141)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.CallableStatementSapDB.sendCommand(CallableStatementSapDB.java:1964)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.StatementSapDB.sendSQL(StatementSapDB.java:978)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.CallableStatementSapDB.doParse(CallableStatementSapDB.java:256)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.CallableStatementSapDB.constructor(CallableStatementSapDB.java:215)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.CallableStatementSapDB.<init>(CallableStatementSapDB.java:125)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.CallableStatementSapDBFinalize.<init>(CallableStatementSapDBFinalize.java:31)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.prepareStatement(ConnectionSapDB.java:1369)

at com.sap.db.jdbc.trace.Connection.prepareStatement(Connection.java:413)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.jdbc.JDBCConnection.prepareStatement(JDBCConnection.java:514)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.model.system.impl.ActiveFeaturesImpl.doCheckStatementBeginnings(ActiveFeaturesImpl.java:1237)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.model.system.impl.ActiveFeaturesImpl.checkRequestedFeatures(ActiveFeaturesImpl.java:736)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.model.system.impl.ActiveFeaturesImpl.populate(ActiveFeaturesImpl.java:274)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.model.system.impl.EngineImpl.populate(EngineImpl.java:1386)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.commands.AdministrationHandler$1$1.call(AdministrationHandler.java:352)

at com.sap.ndb.studio.admin.commands.AdministrationHandler$1$1.call(AdministrationHandler.java:1)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Session Data:

eclipse.buildId=unknown

java.version=1.7.0_80

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US

Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

Can you please help me.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems as the error implies, only commands for license handling are allowed in current state. Can you check the status of your SAP HANA license?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How can I exactly do that? Can you please tell me.

Thanks,

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bryan

Check if this note helps you ..

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1705694

Are you the only user facing this issue ?

Cheers

Anindya

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps on this link to update the HANA licence key.

This has fixed it for me, my HANA One Dev instance on the Amazon cloud is working again.

The HANA One Developer License is perpetual and you don't need to move to HANA One on AWS Marketplace. You just need to renew your license key every 90 days as described in    . http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31036

Check this Point (DBTech JDBC: http://scn.sap.com/437 : only commands for license handling are allowed in current state.) Here

SQL Error Codes in HANA