cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RLAUTA10 not picking up TR

0 Kudos

Hi

When I run RLAUTA10 for automatic TO creation; the TR is not getting picked to convert to a TO although  I can see the TR via Tcode LB11.  In fact in LB11 I can process the TR to convert to TO manually but I want it to be done via RLAUTA10.  If I were to look at the error mail log this particular TR is not included.

For movement type 101 I have the "Automatic TO" set under the 101 movement type under "movement types in the warehouse management system" in configuration.

Thanks in advance, I have read through SCN threads but I have not been able to find anything similar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you will have a look on the selection parameter on RLAUTA10 then the indicator as well as other parameter should match to generate the TO .My  suggestion is open the TR in LB02 or LB03 and check whether all the criteria is matching or not (Kind of manual troubleshooting) by doing this you can identify the Root cause

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fred,

I believe you are missing some configuration in the Warehouse Movement type 101.Would you please share the screen of the WM Movement type 101.

SPRO --> LE --> WM --> Activities --> Transfers --> Movement type

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the quick response. when I look at LB02 looks fine, the Automatic TO is populated with setting from configuration however I noticed the storage location is not populated although I don't think it needs to be since its in storage type 902 but please confirm. I have added screenshot.  Looking forward to your reply.