cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support - tickets - with TCs- 4 real time tickets on urgent basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help me on tickets since i am attending interview very shortly.

with tech commands and also with some helpful diagrams.

pls. help me out on this issue.

thank u.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Bhaskar

First of all best of luck for your interviews

**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS HELPS YOU**

Here’s an example:

End user is not able to

1. Create Sales order for a customer from a New plant , since shipping point determination is not happened . ( Without Shipping point the document becomes INCOMPLETE and he will not be able to proceed further like DELIVERY,BILLING).

He raises a ticket and the priority is set in one of the below

1.Low 2. Medium 3. High.

Now you need to solve this ticket. You would analyze the problem and identify that the SP configuration has to be done for the new plant.

You would request a transport for DEV CLIENT to BASIS. You do the change and Request one more Transport to BASIS for QA client. THe End user will test the same by creating a sales order for the new plant and approve it.

Finally u request a transport to move the changes to PRODUCTION.

Once the change is deployed in production the TICKET is closed.

Wht i have given is a small ex. You wud get some real issues with severity HIGH in your day-day support.

In simple words

Tickets is Problems/errors which customer/client gets at the time of using.

tickets are day to day problems occurs in client locaton while he is using or running the ERP package. Thease comes in the form of errors in the systems , they will be sent to project manager who is taking the responsibity in the company it considers it as supportive project. According to the ticket category they will be sent to the respective jr consultants to handle it.Corrections are accepted. Forgive me if at all any incurrect information posted here or in other words Tickets means, while real time implementation of SAP initially we get struck at many points. The customer will send many queires to us or to Team Leaders. These queries are called as tickets/issues.

Tickets in SD can be considered as the problems which the end user or the employee in the company face while working on R/3. Tickets usually occur during the implementation or after the implementation of the project.

There can be numerous problem which can occur in the production support and a person who is working in the support has to resolve those tickets in the limited duration, every ticket has the particular deadline alert so your responsibility is to finish it before that deadline.

tickets is the another name for issues while end-users are doing

shipping point determination with new plant is created

and schedule lines are not conformed with delivery due date

this is the problem will come i think this will help u

Three types of issues will be there

---critical it is very urgent

---medium some what urgent

---low not urgent

<b>**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS HELPS YOU**</b>

feel free to ask any doubts..

Regards

AK