cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1. I had a material x is existing in 2 storale locations. But I am having the stock only in one storage locations? Then how the availability check happens in sales order and how it determines the storage location in the sales order ( as storage location is determined in the Delivery documents)?

2. For Returns I dont want to give credit for freigght charges? So what further settings i have to miantain in that case for returns documents?

Regards,

Keyur.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) the storage location is not displayed in the sales order level.As the data is displayed in the sales order has limitations to use the configurations in IMG.And this is one area. A material can be exists at multiple storage locations. So the accuracy of picking up the correct storage location is determined at the delivery document level, as the actual movement of goods will happen here.

During availability check the system checks at the plant level.And this happens based on the configurations you done at t-code OVZ9-Carry Out Control For Availability Check. Generally we will not flag the field storage location include in thie transaction.

2)For returns if you dont want to give credit for freight charges then in the IMG pricing,you have implement a code with the help of abapers at the requirement fields,to exclude the freight if it is a returns. Generally the freight charges will also be included in the returns.

Reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During availability check in a sales order system cummulates the total stock in a plant, and carries out availability check, ac is not carried out by taking perticular storage location stock into account.system cannot determine storage location automatically into the sales order, during delivery document creation u have to specify storage location for each line item manually.

In returns if u want the system not to copy the freight value define a seperate pricing procedure for returns and avoid freight condition type in the pricing procedure, so during copying from commercial invoice to returns document freight value will not be copied.

withregards,

kiran kumar vemula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) in order, availability is checked at plant level and not storage location generally since storage loc is not detr. in order. You can manually put a storage loc and then the avail. but happen for that location only. you can activate Stor. loc detr. in sales order through a user exit (dont remember which one now)

2) Returns in freight can be done in the foll way:

create a requirement that would make the condition type as zero if the sls order type is RE (or what you use). assign this requirement to your freight cond type in your pricing procedure. it is a simple requirement that an ABAPer can write easily. you might also need to assign the requirement to all your accesses in the access sequence.

Arijeet